Sugar-Free Protein Brownies
Recipe by Jessica Sepel
Makes: 8-10 slices
- 2 scoops Chocolate Nuzest protein
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond butter/peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp stevia powder/granule (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Goji berries, coconut, cacao nibs etc. to top (optional)
- Add all dry ingredients to a food processor.
- Process, adding water slowly until it reaches a smooth texture.
- Add mixture to a lined tin and press into the corners to form a brownie shape. Press in any additional toppings.
- Freeze for 20 minutes then cut into squares.